Introducing an opportunity to acquire a high-profile, land-rich site adjoining Pathway 22 Unit Trust’s Logan Central Medical Centre, which the Trust will develop into a childcare centre. New investors will join existing Pathway 22 Unit holders, who’ve reaped the rewards of robust rental income underpinned by secure, long-term medical tenants.
Improved 7-year average investor return
Capital return on equity (within 18 months)
Projected IRR (at completion)
Additional equity available
The story so far.
3 Apr 2023
Pathway 22 launches for investment
In April 2023, P&P welcomed investors to participate in its latest investment, Pathway 22 Unit Trust.
22 May 2023
Logan Central Medical Centre settles
Investors in our Pathway 22 syndicate officially take ownership over 295 Kingston Road, Logan Central QLD.
Centre upgrades completed
We complete strategic works to increase exposure, improve sight lines and assist vehicle movement on the site.
Multiple key lease agreements extended
Two major lease extensions are completed on extremely favourable terms, enhancing the Unit Trust's rental income and the asset's WALE.
8 Feb 2024
$2.5m additional raise commences
With an incredible value-add opportunity to acquire its adjacent, developable property, we invite additional investment into Pathway 22.
7-year average investor return of 7.34% p.a.*
Long-standing medical tenants (majority leased since 2001)
Fully-leased premises with more than 50% of income underpinned by Sonic Healthcare (ASX top 40 company)
De-risked upside with pre-committed tenants in proposed childcare centre
*Return is NET i.e. after all costs, fees, charges, etc. and before factoring any potential capital appreciation
The Existing Asset
295 Kingston Road, Logan Central, QLD
(Logan Central Medical Centre)
- High profile corner site with exposure to two arterial thoroughfares
- Modern single storey medical centre in high traffic volume precinct
- Excellent on-site car parking ratio with 44 car bays
- Strong and diverse mix of medical tenancies
- 52% of income underpinned by ASX 50 company (Sonic Healthcare)
- Longstanding tenancies since 2001 (multiple +20-year leases)
- Opportunity to fill vacant premises and upgrade existing tenancies with allied health providers
- Potential to improve rental profile with addition of roof rental (solar)
- Non-cyclical asset class underpinned by defensive income streams
New acquisition opportunity
Pathway 22 Unit Trust will expand its footprint with the strategic acquisition of the adjacent property at 289 Kingston Road, Logan Central—a site boasting advantageous city centre zoning and presently serving as a residential dwelling.
This 2,023 sqm parcel is available for acquisition at approx. $950,000, presenting us with numerous commercial opportunities. Our research shows that a childcare centre will be the most complementary use, aligning seamlessly with our existing medical centre and the area’s robust demand.
Pathway 22 investors—both existing and new—will benefit from the increased property value, enhanced yield and improved foot traffic that this endeavour is forecasted to create. Download the Information Memorandum (IM) for specific details.
Acquisition Land Size
Childcare Centre (approx. 95 places)
The New Acquisition
298 Kingston Road, Logan Central, QLD
- Substantial frontage to the western side of Kingston Road
- High levels of exposure to passing traffic and ease of access through the adjoining Logan Central Medical Centre carpark
- Currently rented as a residential dwelling at $450 pw
- Proposed childcare centre to offer 92-96 places, on an initial 15-year lease term
- Estimated building completion 15-18 months from settlement date
- Conservative forecast of 25% net capital return on equity within 18 months of settlement
Address Suite B3, 431 Roberts Rd, Subiaco WA 6008
Subscribe to our newsletter
The latest news, articles, and resources, sent to your inbox weekly.
Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Any information provided on this website has not considered the objectives, financial situation or needs of any investor; investors should consider whether it is appropriate to them to partake in a commercial property investment prior to investing, in light of their objectives, financial situation or needs. Every investor should obtain and consider the investment’s Information Memorandum before making a decision in relation to the investment.