Commercial Property Investment
Commercial Property Investment in Australia
Commercial property is proving to be a safe and high-yielding investment for many Australians and a savvy alternative to residential property and share investing.
Why invest in Australian commercial real estate?
Commercial real estate is one of Australia’s most lucrative forms of investment. And it’s not just a profitable venture – it’s a trustworthy one too. In a recent survey, JLL has rated Australia as having the second most transparent real estate market in the world, with its availability and quality of information a great reason for investing.
Commercial property investment in Australia typically refers to buying properties used for business activities. Office premises, industrial property, large format retailers, medical clinics, hotels and apartment buildings all fall into the category of commercial property. Beyond the high yields and incredible potential for capital growth, commercial property is a stable investment for many Australians.
Australian commercial property investment can deliver a strong and stable returns. Here’s how:
- Lease agreements have far longer terms than residential investment properties in Australia. A long lease promises continued rental income and financial stability.
- Yields are lucrative and generally far outweigh finance costs, producing a cash flow positive environment.
- Tenants are less volatile than those in residential real estate, and may often improve the property value if the lease agreement is based on strong covenants, reputability and ability to meet financial obligations.
- Value-add opportunities can be found, with knowledge and experience. Signage, increased exposure, renovations, car parking, accessibility and improvements can add substantial value to an investment. A long due diligence period allows smart investors to find these opportunities before the property is even in their name.
- The tenant of a net lease will pay all property outgoings. This creates a hassle-free investment, and avoids income erosion from regular ownership costs.
Want an investment you can trust?
We invest alongside each investor in every property investment. Because a shared investment journey is prosperous investment journey.
To find out how both sophisticated investors and first-time investors are building lasting wealth investing alongside us, get in touch with our team today.
Address Suite B3, 431 Roberts Rd, Subiaco WA 6008
Subscribe to our newsletter
The latest news, articles, and resources, sent to your inbox weekly.
Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Any information provided on this website has not considered the objectives, financial situation or needs of any investor; investors should consider whether it is appropriate to them to partake in a commercial property investment prior to investing, in light of their objectives, financial situation or needs. Every investor should obtain and consider the investment’s Information Memorandum before making a decision in relation to the investment.